eCig DistributorsLas Vegas, NV1M ago
We are seeking an In-House Contract Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. This position has the potential of becoming a full-time position for the right candidate. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll have an extraordinary work ethic, capable of delivering effective creative ideas while meeting business goals, and have the ability to adapt quickly. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create graphics for web and print
- Display Banners used for websites and other online media.
- Animated GIFs
- Email Template Layouts
- Magazine Layouts
- UX/UI improvements
- At least 2 years of experience with Photoshop, Illustrator
- Use/familiarity with Google Docs
- Ability to take direction while also being self-motivated
- Maintaining/expanding Brand Identity
- Exceptional prioritization and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong creative, fast production/turnaround time.
- Ability to create non-destructive/scalable working files (ex: Using Layer Masks, Smart Objects)
- Know how to find/assets you need to complete task via image search and/or reaching out to third-parties.
- Awareness of audience (B2C/B2B)
- Able to balance business/marketing goals and design.
- Experience with E-Commerce platforms (Knowledge of Shopify a plus), ESP’s (MailChimp or Klaviyo a plus), loyalty programs, affiliate marketing
- Experience with Acrobat, After Effects, Premiere, video editing (pre-recorded/streaming), HTML/CSS, grid layouts and ‘mobile-first’ a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Familiarity with vaping industry is a plus.
FOR CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SUBMIT:
- Current resume.
- Portfolio/sample of work (based on items listed above).
- Compensation requirements.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
- Tremendous opportunity to make a difference in our customer’s lives.
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people.
- Comprehensive health coverage and competitive salary.