Campbell Marketing & CommunicationsDearborn, MI1M ago
This Graphic Designer position is targeting candidates with entry-level to mid-level experience (1-3 years).
Campbell Marketing & Communications is seeking an innovative, self-motivated Graphic Designer to work within the Creative team and others within the agency to create various print and display applications. The Graphic Designer will help develop and deliver amazing and distinctive customer-focused print and online solutions. In our collaborative team environment, they will take direction from the Creative and Design directors and have the opportunity to work with writers, production artists, programmers, account staff and network administrators to create a variety of materials of our diverse client roster. Candidate should possess strong visual design skills and a clear understanding of graphic design. They must also have a passion for creating engaging design experiences in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops design solutions to marketing problems, including graphic images for displays, trade show signage, package design, direct mail, brochures, catalogs, etc
- Assists Creative/Design Directors with photoshoots and press checks
- Researches new trends, technologies, and resources
- Brainstorms creative strategies
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Adheres to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and all other company policies, procedures, and processes
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, with a concentration in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience with pre-press production requirements
- Self-starting with organizational skills
- Ability to receive and interpret instructions
Reports to Creative Director
Intense environment, with quick turn-around requirements for quality creative.
Campbell Marketing & Communications is an equal opportunity employer