MeltwaterSan Francisco, CA1M ago
What you’ll do:
Tell stories about our products, technology and brand through visual design, with an emphasis on product launches, releases and updates:
- Design range of creative assets that are engaging and clean, with a consistent look and feel that adhere to brand guidelines. Examples include custom presentations, infographics, user guides, tip sheets, one page brochures, icons and illustrations, and video assets. All from concept to execution.
- Storyboard and prep visual assets to support our video content
- Coordinate with our video producer and product marketing team to manage, develop, and design visual assets and collateral that will be packaged in product releases
- Field creative intake from departments across the org for internal/external collateral
- Ensure and maintain a seamless roll-out of creative intake structures and workflows, develop an ability to create scalable designs and develop basic templates to streamline collateral development. (The right candidate will be able to roll those out quickly, so they can spend more of their time on illustrations and other creative activity.)
This role is a full-time position, based at our headquarters in the Financial District in San Francisco, CA.
- A full-stack graphic designer. The right candidate will have the appetite and imagination for this dynamic role to engage audiences with our products, technology and brand.
- Must have at least 5 years of professional experience designing at a tech company, marketing agency, or related experience, B2B preferred.
- A portfolio of creative collateral demonstrating your aesthetic and skill set that showcases excellent visual and graphic design & creative thinking, as well as a clean and polished style with an eye for detail.
- Ability to balance, prioritize and lead multiple projects and to adjust to shifts in timelines, deadlines, and project goals
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well both independently and in a cross-functional fast-paced team environment
- Project management skills are nearly as essential as creative chops (self-management, client intake management, project management–we need both sides of your brain.) Be able to tell us how you’ve maintained that balance with previous assignments.
Specifically, we’re looking for a candidate who has experience in:
- Designing digital (PDF) collateral
- Icons, illustrations, banner or email template design
- Standardizing collateral creation (ie, standardizing templates, workflow vs. recreating the wheel with each request)
- Storyboarding and supporting video producers in providing visual assets
- Translation services (we use Smartling )
Candidates must submit an online portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.