Alo YogaLos Angeles, CA1M ago
- We are seeking a Graphic Designer with 2-4+ years experience to work on digital projects.
- The Graphic Designer will sit on the creative team, reporting to the Art Director and will also work closely with the Social, Marketing, Retail and Digital teams.
- The ideal candidate is super creative, collaborative and a critical thinker. They should be flexible, hard working and have extreme attention to detail even when working on tight deadlines.
- Alo is a rapidly growing company – we are looking for someone who wants to grow with our team.
- Create creative and engaging Instagram Stories in After Effects
- Create and format daily digital assets: emails, ecom graphics
- Work with UX designers to develop new or updated feature designs on our website
- Develop new ways to communicate brand stories on our digital comms
- Design seasonal display ads
- Mastery of Adobe Suite and After Effects
- Ability to understand brand standards and deliver consistent results
- Clean and modern design aesthetic and strong typographic skills
- Degree in graphic design or similar
- Experience with and interest in fashion/lifestyle/beauty
- Interest in yoga and fitness a huge plus!
Our mission at Alo is to bring yoga to the world, spreading mindful movement, inspiring wellness, and creating community. From Studio to Street – we’re taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into the practice of life.
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Daily yoga classes at HQ, taught by some of the best yogis in the world
- Free yoga classes at any of our studios
- Electric-car charging stations
- Meetings outside by the fountains in our meditative zen garden
- Dog friends welcome
- Generous employee discount