Movement StrategyNew York, NY1M ago
Movement is seeking a Graphic Designer to lead content design for fashion & product collabs for classic cartoons. You will touch a number of culturally-relevant brands under the same account. Our modest NYC office is growing at a comfortable pace, and our primary focus is to develop a powerhouse creative and design team. You’ll work closely with an Art Director and Creative Director to bring wild concepts to life. Ideal candidates take their craft seriously, but also enjoy designing quick hits for laughs and likes. You’re part meme artist / part editorial designer, hungry to redefine the model for editorialized social content.
Movement Strategy is an independent social-led creative agency with a focus on digital marketing initiatives through the combined use of strategic creative and a deep knowledge of the latest social features, tools and digital trends. Now at its 10-year tenure, Movement produces groundbreaking work for partners including Warner Bros., Netflix, Amazon, HBO, truTV, and Turner.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Designing contemporary editorial templates for Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Assisting Art Director to visualize ideas by creating mockups and mood boards for campaign pitch decks
- Illustrating bold and experimental typographic treatments
- Working with animators to design and prepare graphics for video content
- Keynote slide design
- 2–4 Years of relevant experience
- Strong design skills in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, and Keynote
- Confidence navigating color theory, typography, experimental layout design, photo manipulation, and color
- Strong organizational skills— able to manage and keep track of multiple working files
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively from idea to execution and distribution
- Fluent in Instagram and meme humor
- You’re plugged into the street-style / hype-culture scene.
- You’re proactive and constantly looking for opportunities to push your own designs
- You’re passionate about the work you do and treat your client’s business as if it were your own
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
- You create a positive and open environment when around others
- You can judge how much time to dedicate to a task based on the volume of work
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- 100% employer contribution for heath, vision and dental
- 401k plus discretionary match
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Short and long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life insurance
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Commuter transit benefit
- Amazing colleagues!