Junior Graphic Designer
Proscenium - Experiential Live EventsNew York, NY1M ago
PROSCENIUM is an event marketing agency focused on the creation and production of live events that strategically influence employee, business and consumer audiences. We specialize in sales meetings, product launches, employee engagement, media events, consumer experiences, and training programs. Overall, our goal is to inspire commitment and drive performance for our clients, their brands and their audiences.
The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for:
Providing support for the art department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned.
Reporting to the Art Director
Assisting the development and design of graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
The Junior Graphic Designer's primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of logos
- Creation of Powerpoint & Keynote decks for clients
- Application of design, carried throughout all event pieces, including print design, web, digital and animation.
- Image retouching
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent computer knowledge for MAC.
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented.
- Team player, quick learner and efficient. High sense of urgency.
- Able to work well under pressure and with a team.
Bonus: Knowledge or working knowledge of animation in After Effects.