FairWarningGreater Tampa Bay Area, FL24d ago
FairWarning is hiring a Web Designer to join our talented team to own our website and landing pages. Individuals must have extraordinary coding and user interface development skills, be results driven and be accustomed to working in a high-paced, deadline-oriented environment. You’ll have direct responsibility for the design, development, and evolution of FairWarning’s WordPress website to deliver a modern, engaging, and dynamic experience.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain and upgrade/expand the FairWarning website to improve usability and conversions, optimizing for both the user AND Google algorithms.
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Create website layout/user interfaces using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Own and manage website SEO with a focus on technical SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g., page speed, traffic data, conversions), leverage insights to make improvements and regularly and proactively report on the impact of the website on the business.
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Our Perfect Match:
- Ability to demonstrate and apply principles of website design, attuned to user experience including accessibility
- Experience with landing page development
- Expert WordPress designer & user
- Proficient with Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools. Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with CRMs and Marketing Automation Technologies (preferably Salesforce and Pardot)
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Expertise in Search Engine Optimization process with demonstrated track record of optimizing website through SEO analysis and enhancements/fixes
- Proactive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
We believe in the support of our employees’ total wellbeing because our team members are the heart, soul and mind of FairWarning. We are committed to providing great benefits, challenging assignments, a supportive work/life balance, and a fun environment where you can celebrate success and just simply be yourself. Our goal is to provide a rewarding place to work financially and experientially.
- Grow your Career with Leadership and Career Growth Opportunities
- Give Back to the Community through our Service Events
- Get Social with our Team Celebrations and Events
- Balance your life with Flexible Work Hours
- Cut your Carbon Footprint with Teleworking Schedules
- Recharge your Batteries with Unlimited Time Off
- Get Fit with our Wellness Program
- Grow Financially with our No-Vest 401(k) Match
- Expand your Perspective with our Diversity and Inclusion Program