Great Road RealtyBoston, MA18d ago
Full Job Description
Great Road Realty is hiring a part-time, satellite WordPress developer who specializes in creating and implementing websites. Key skills include graphic design, knowledge of CRM’s, and various other app integrations. Experience with Real Estate marketing is a plus.
- Candidates will create content right from the concept phase and will develop and test site architecture. They do so by utilizing WordPress to code and create sites via Photoshop layouts.
- WordPress developers may implement and maintain reusable code libraries to ensure effective WordPress development cycles.
- Other job responsibilities may include developing new functions for websites, conducting WordPress training for clients and staff as well as creating interfaces and visuals for mobile applications.
- WordPress developers may collaborate with colleagues, such as graphic designers, to ensure sites are streamlined and user-friendly. They must also make sure that sites follow all relevant best practices for web development.
- WordPress developers may have to resolve website issues for clients in a timely manner.
- Associate's degree (minimum)
- More technical positions may require a bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
- Excellent technical abilities, project management skills, excellent attention to detail, ability to customize sites based on clients’ specifications, strong customer service skills,
- A strong background of relevant WordPress work experience (preferred)
- Relevant technical knowledge and experience can include web development languages like HTML or MySQL, Windows, Linux, and AJAX.