ProMedia GroupNew Albany, IN19d ago
ProMedia Group is one of the areas leading digital agencies. We service our clients, both local and national with video production, social media, web development and digital advertising and SEO.
This position is responsible for ensuring that our websites are stable, well designed, effective for use, up-to-date, and properly maintained. This includes premium theme and plugin updates, server maintenance, website transfers, maintaining our hosting packages and domains, and updating content on multiple websites. This person will work closely with our clients and our Account Managers as well as freelance Website Developers to make sure that we are providing quality, outstanding website service. The candidate will also collaborate with our Digital Ads Specialist to optimize keywords and SEO for client's websites..
- An Associate’s Degree in a computer-related discipline or relevant work experience with years in web production and web tool usage including basic web design, graphic design or visual arts training.
- Must have expert knowledge of programming with PHP, and web tools such as WordPress and C-Panel.
- This person must be able to recognize and resolve system-related problems; communicate technical & complex information; plan, organize and prioritize work assignments; coordinate multiple projects concurrently and work with minimal guidance to oversee all website development, maintenance and hosting.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity